Alpine center speaker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ctdodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a '17 Laramie with the Alpine system. I have swapped out my sub, rear door speakers and the left and right dash speakers (JBL Club 3020's). Will it make a noticeable difference if I replace the center dash speaker?

Thanks

PowrRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Big Horn
Engine
3.6L V6
My 2015 Big Horn had the Alpine system. I replaced the corner dash speakers and left the stock center dash speaker intact. After a while, I disconnected the center dash speaker and listened for a week. Then reconnected it and listened for a while. I ended up disconnecting it permanently as I felt the stereo imaging was better with the center dash speaker disconnected. So maybe try disconnecting it for a while and see what you think. It's easy to do. (I should mention I do not listen to the Alpine system in Surround mode.)

All that being said, if you are going to keep the center dash speaker connected it would sound better with an aftermarket speaker. The problem is you can't buy just one, single speaker, gotta buy them in pairs.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sabo