Android Auto on Uconnect?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MurderedOutSport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey, I'm looking on getting some info on how to get Android Auto on Uconnect.

I Have a 2016 Ram Sport with the 8.4" Uconnect (normal audio system NOT Alpine). Is there an update I can do to get Android Auto on it? Or some sort of software mod?

If not is there an aftermarket head unit I can use? My heat/ac controls are apart of the factory head unit so I'm not sure how that would work with an aftermarket one.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Hey, I'm looking on getting some info on how to get Android Auto on Uconnect.

I Have a 2016 Ram Sport with the 8.4" Uconnect (normal audio system NOT Alpine). Is there an update I can do to get Android Auto on it? Or some sort of software mod?

If not is there an aftermarket head unit I can use? My heat/ac controls are apart of the factory head unit so I'm not sure how that would work with an aftermarket one.
You can't update the software but you can rather easily replace you hardware for the newer version which includes AA. Here is the thread with everything you need to know.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...&share_fid=17770&share_type=t&link_source=app

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk