Any way to use non-OEM fender flares with mud guards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

620mac

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like the look of fender flares, but I know generally you can only either have mud guards, or fender flares (non-OEM). I do have the OEM painted fender flares with Husky mud guards currently. Looking for something that stands out a bit more, and keeps a little more crap off the sides.

Stewi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've seen aftermarket pocket style flares and OEM Mopar rubber mud flaps (the thick flat ones, not molded) and I've also seen people use the gator back mud flaps with pocket flares as well. I plan to use pocket flares and the MOPAR ones.

Mauzz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I hope someone chimes in as I will be in a similar situation once i get my wheels/tires on.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I'd suggest some universal fit mud flaps you can trim and drill to fit the profile of the flare at the top and then extend past the flare as it curves under the body panel.

I need to do this as well but haven't found any custom made flaps that will work.