Anyone know a good shop in central Alberta

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

evanblain

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Like the title says. I bought an electric cutout from bully's and I'm looking for a shop to install it. Just about everyone I talked to has no idea what I'm talking about or hasn't done it before. I know they could probably figure it out but I'd rather take it somewhere I feel confident with walking in. I'd appreciate help guys.

Last edited:

BlackRamHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
When you say "Central" Alberta , do you mean between Calgary and Edmonton ? (like Red Deer)

Or do you mean dead center of the province?
(which would be Edmonton geographically)

If the later, then ABC in Edmonton is the best exhaust shop in town.
...also the only ones in town that know what a Y-Pipe is,
(and can put it in with Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel)

ABC Muffler and Hitch Shop

Attachments

• ABC.JPG
    ABC.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 27
OP
OP
evanblain

evanblain

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry. Well I'm in Red Deer every weekend cause the gf lives there. I work in Calgary and am there all week but she usually keeps the truck in Red Deer and I take her car to keep my kms down. I would prefer somewhere in Red Deer obviously, but would like it to be somewhere competent and experienced like the place you mentioned.

BrBlack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No idea about Red Deer. There are tons of places in Calgary that can do it.
Davenport does amazing work but for a simple exhaust mod they may be a little $$ on the labour rate.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
The only thing you need a shop to do is weld in the y-pipe that comes with it, you can easily do the rest of the install yourself. If you're in Calgary then one of the best exhaust shops is Minute Muffler on the corner of 17th Ave and 52nd St NE. I would avoid Davenport for a small job like this as they are very over priced. If you get the y-pipe welded in, and you're in Calgary on my days off, I'll gladly give you a hand installing it, they're dead simple

OP
OP
evanblain

evanblain

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the info guys but I ended up finding a decent place to help me out. Sounds great by the way!

Sent from my ST27a using Tapatalk

2013blackram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Not to high jack this thread but I went to davenport and got quoted for a se of arh installed and sold by them.
It wasn't cheap. Anyone know of a fair priced competent installer in the edmonton or Calgary area?
Davenport is a dealer for American racing headers so I figured I'd get a break on the price.