Anyone make there own white and amber over head can lights, or know where to find them for a realistic price?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aiden_400ex

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello, I have a 2004 ram 2500 SLT cummins and it did not come with factory cab lights and I really want some, I can't decide between amber wich I really love but I also like the looks of white led cab lights. I'm torn and I can't decide so I'm trying to find out if there are amber and white cab lights out there, if they have other colors I'm fine with that, they just have to have amber and white options. Or if anyone has made there own and would like to tell me how they did it would he much appreciated, thanks.

Oliver Closehauf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 Laramie
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Have you checked Amazon? I saw a ton out there and the price seem pretty reasonable to me...

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Find a truck at a recycler and buy the lights and wiring harness.

GRKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Look into cabover America. They’re wireless, solar powered and you can easily switch lens and led colors. They seem to be high quality from the reviews I’ve seen, but the price definitely reflects that