Anzios (Amazon) Taillight issues Alfaobd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mekcanix

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I need some Alphaobd help
I have a 2016 Rebel. Drivers tailight started do throw taillight out code. after close inspection found some of the LED's out. Went to order a replacement and damn near had a heart attack. So I did what I thought was the next best thing. I order lights off of amazon.
Well I have been trying to get it to stop throwing codes with new lights. I changed some stuff using alpha on saturday. changed it back on sunday and this morning i go to leave for work and I have no rear running lights. I have stop turn and reverse but no running
I did not document what I did on sunday as I was sure I was only undoing what I did, I did document saturday.
Is there anyone in thats good with alpha, that could point me in the right directionIMG_7320[1].JPG I need to undo my mess.
Photo is when it was all working but throwing codes
thanks in advance for any info anyone can offer. I know I am stupid I should have backed everything up, but I couldn't get it to backup and lost my patience

Sinistre1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
which tail lights are those? Did you have LED tails prior to the swap pout (I would assume you did with the rebel trim)? Were you able to just plug these in place of the oem or did you need to go into AOBD to get them to work.

Sinistre1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
NM I see you said Anzios in the title. That said, if you would be kind enough to respond to the other questions i'd be much obliged.

OP
OP
Mekcanix

Mekcanix

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have right turn signal out and left turn signal out messages as soon as I start the truck. If I clear them with Alfaobd they immediately come back on. I get Hyper flash of the side mirror lights when using the signals. they did plug directly in. And yes I have factory LED in the rear with the rebel trim
I am assuming that I still have done something wrong in the settings.
unless someone else has some insight into this

Sinistre1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Following this thread. I hope you get it worked out (sorry can't provide any meaningful suggestions). I love the 5th gen look and like the price even better. $800+ on oem 5rh gens is kind of spendy for a purely aesthetic change (my specific use case).

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi