Anzo headlight install and review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dustin Steffey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good evening ram family,

Wanted to show the Anzo headlights that are installed on my truck and give a quick review. I received these headlights from a fellow forum member(btw thank you) and out of the box Anzo claims them to be plug and play. They were for the most part but for some reason the passenger side harness had some messed up connections(strike 1h. I called Anzo and they boast a warranty but did not honor it or provide a reasonable solution (strike 2 bad customer service). Strike three was when they offered a replacement at the time of 300.00. Instead I went through and made a new harness. They look good, I will be upgrading the H9 bulb in them when I find a option. The only other problem I have is the evic console will go off saying I have a parking light out every time I use my turn signal. In the end I at least got them working and like the look as I can’t afford retroshop builds and vanquish autos 1700 dollar price tag.

dcbabeca28a5995426148f570551ae85.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wahrsuul

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I hear you - those guys make some good stuff, but I can't afford it either. Look for the upgraded halogens - can't recall the exact numbers, but they're higher wattage/brighter, and a direct replacement.