Apple Carplay quit working 2021 1500 w/12" screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dwallace1980

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI ETorque
I have a 2021 Limited 1500 E-Torque with 12" screen. For the first year or so my Carplay worked like a charm. About a month ago it just quit working. I have tried my wife's phone, multiple cables and ports and nothing resolves this. I ensured all settings were correct on the phone, and Carplay works fine with my phone in my wife's Honda Odyssey. Even chatted with the "Ram Cares" rep for an hour to try to resolve. All I'm getting is "take it to a dealer". I've also tried the soft reboot of the UConnect system to no available. The USB charges my phone but the radio cannot see it aside from the basic phone bluetooth connection. Anyone else have a similar issue in a 2021? Any fixes that I may not have tried already? Thanks in advance!

eladiogomes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I think your problem and mine are close related...

Check my post and the replies!
I have a 2021 Limited 1500 E-Torque with 12" screen. For the first year or so my Carplay worked like a charm. About a month ago it just quit working. I have tried my wife's phone, multiple cables and ports and nothing resolves this. I ensured all settings were correct on the phone, and Carplay works fine with my phone in my wife's Honda Odyssey. Even chatted with the "Ram Cares" rep for an hour to try to resolve. All I'm getting is "take it to a dealer". I've also tried the soft reboot of the UConnect system to no available. The USB charges my phone but the radio cannot see it aside from the basic phone bluetooth connection. Anyone else have a similar issue in a 2021? Any fixes that I may not have tried already? Thanks in advance!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio