April 2021 Winner - chris1126

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
congrats, beautiful rig!

Plankton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That truck is just Badass! Congrats!

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
Congrats to all who entered, 3 great looking Ram's.

Only one can win for April.... Congrats Chris, well done.

As a Concours Judge for another Margue or two, I have to commend you on an excellent job. Not something that is readily "bought", it's envisioned and built. Hope too one day get an in person look at her.

Tastefully done :waytogo:

Damn..... now you have ideas bouncing around in my head $$$, lol.

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Congrats to all who entered, 3 great looking Ram's.

Only one can win for April.... Congrats Chris, well done.

As a Concours Judge for another Margue or two, I have to commend you on an excellent job. Not something that is readily "bought", it's envisioned and built. Hope too one day get an in person look at her.

Tastefully done :waytogo:

Damn..... now you have ideas bouncing around in my head $$$, lol.
thank you, and the funny part of what you said, the shop i went to is called ENVISION. i envisioned it, they made it happen. as shown in the pics i submitted, this was, and still is a tradesman on paper, but its my ENVISION Edition RAM. see the badge they put on. appriciate the comment and i hope those ideas come to a reality for you!

316597.jpeg

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
thank you, and the funny part of what you said, the shop i went to is called ENVISION. i envisioned it, they made it happen. as shown in the pics i submitted, this was, and still is a tradesman on paper, but its my ENVISION Edition RAM. see the badge they put on. appriciate the comment and i hope those ideas come to a reality for you!

View attachment 246542

Wow.... what are the odds of that???!!!

Nice touch.

MartyZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 5.7l Hemi
whatchya tearing apart??

Exhaust Headers, Steps, Headlights, and my grill. I have ARH Headers ordered, and some visual plans for the rest.
I don't have the time or money for anything major right now, but eventually it will get new gears, u-joints, bumpers, and a proper lift from a reputable company.
Then some more visual stuff.
I'm leaning towards AEV style but without the snorkel or excessive luggage carriers. Basically mildly aggressive / functional with a streamlined look.
I have ideas from other users builds that I am going to utilize with some modifications (because I'm weird and can't do exactly what I know someone else did if I didn't think of it myself before seeing someone else's)

You all are brilliant. So many good builds on here, I have so many ideas in my head now, I love it.
My wife and bank account on the other hand hate it. lol

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Exhaust Headers, Steps, Headlights, and my grill. I have ARH Headers ordered, and some visual plans for the rest.
I don't have the time or money for anything major right now, but eventually it will get new gears, u-joints, bumpers, and a proper lift from a reputable company.
I'm leaning towards AEV style but without the snorkel or excessive luggage carriers. Basically mildly aggressive / functional with a streamlined look.
I have ideas from other users builds that I am going to utilize with some modifications (because I'm weird and can't do exactly what I know someone else did if I didn't think of it myself before seeing someone else's)

You all are brilliant. So many good builds on here, I have so many ideas in my head now, I love it.
I'm with ya. I don't have the money to do what I'd like to do but my money would be going onto the performance part. I do everything that's done on mine myself. I'm very happy with the way mine looks, It's my style. Good luck with doing what you want to do with yours.

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

fortunatly, my wife was on board with 99.99% of the build. she picked almost everything out and approved everything except for some minor things i threw in (shhh). i agree with you on the "your ideas" i love seeing other builds and like to put my own twist on ideas. i want to be the only one with something i guess. i mean why steal ideas anyway. the one truck i compete with regularly at shows stole a bunch of my ideas. im flattered, but why do that?? just irritating really!!

MartyZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 5.7l Hemi
...the one truck i compete with regularly at shows stole a bunch of my ideas. im flattered, but why do that?? just irritating really!!

Show him your TOTM Banner. Looks nice buddy, Good win.
:naughty:

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
i know rite! i should get a banner made to hang w my ram banners. OR A TOTM FLAG!! :hmm:

Hey...... now there's an idea.

Issue a "TOTM Winner" decal to those who win. They can display it on their Ram with pride, have a way to get the word out about the Forum, or simply stick it on their tool box etc.

What do you think?

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey...... now there's an idea.

Issue a "TOTM Winner" decal to those who win. They can display it on their Ram with pride, have a way to get the word out about the Forum, or simply stick it on their tool box etc.

What do you think?
i love the idea. i mentioned it already. hoping it works out. my thoughts were a shirt, hat, sticker, banner, flag, etc. pick one if you win.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat