Arrington Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemi-Joe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
345 Hemi
Hello everyone. I am new to this site. My name is Joe (Hemi-Joe). I am an ASE Master Tech that has worked at Chrysler dealers for over twenty years. I have moderately modified my Hemi to approximately 450 hp. Zeus (as I call my Ram) is a stock Muffler-stang eater when traction is available.

I don't usually visit any forums too much, but I felt the need to investigate a question: Has anyone had any business with Arrington Performance (aka. shophemi.com) custom Hemis? If so, I would really like to hear about your experience, good or bad. I purchased a custom engine for my Ram and feel as though they think I am....ignorant. I sent them a core I know is salvageable and they are telling me it is not. Anyway, please email me with your story if you don't mind taking a few minutes of your time. My email address is; [email protected]. Thank you.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Welcome, the shop I help at alill does a few things with the boys over there. What all is done to yours? Was the old motor modified or are you saying the new one they sent is? The blocks are normally passable unless you had a rod failure, the heads on the other hand tend to take a beating during a piston failure and they will call you out on that. I lost everything on my 04 besides the front cover, intake and cam when I sent 2 rods sailing.

Blackram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello everyone. I am new to this site. My name is Joe (Hemi-Joe). I am an ASE Master Tech that has worked at Chrysler dealers for over twenty years. I have moderately modified my Hemi to approximately 450 hp. Zeus (as I call my Ram) is a stock Muffler-stang eater when traction is available.

I don't usually visit any forums too much, but I felt the need to investigate a question: Has anyone had any business with Arrington Performance (aka. shophemi.com) custom Hemis? If so, I would really like to hear about your experience, good or bad. I purchased a custom engine for my Ram and feel as though they think I am....ignorant. I sent them a core I know is salvageable and they are telling me it is not. Anyway, please email me with your story if you don't mind taking a few minutes of your time. My email address is; [email protected]. Thank you.

Go on to na and ask Mr. Hemi about arrington and how they treated him. Short story they sent him a messed up head and even when video evidence was posted showing the problem with the head they still refused to acknowledge their mistake. I wouldn't go near them for a spark plug let alone a performance part for my truck.

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
I'd also like to hear more about them since I am so near to them. I'm hoping to do some dyno work there. Also they are now in partners with B&G Performance tuning.

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
If those Guys say its no good unless you are there to look at it and discuss further expert to expert then you have to beleive them. Sorry for your troubles, Its hard to choose a product or vendor as with myself trying to decide who I can trust to do me a good set of heads (Talk the Talk Type) is really hard and these Guys I am not sure about.

Too Bad about the Mr.Hemi just up the road from me, he is a smart and dedicated Gear Head since 2003 but I beleive he is now waiting for his refund and BTW Jason I defended your "Nice Viper Hood" in a thread over on that other Forum which I do enjoy for my Car like here for my Truck.

Joe there are allot of guys on here that can hopefully respond further to your question but in the end if your not happy pull out, and good luck with that build and Welcome to ram Forum. Danny

Last edited: