Aux switch panel mounting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SpyGoat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
1500 Limited Eco Diesel
Hello! I am looking to mount an Auxbeam switch panel in the cab of my 21 Limited 1500 Eco Diesel.

Does anyone make a panel that fits into the dash? All I have seen is people basically wedging the switch panel into nooks in the cockpit.

My 21 Tacoma has a nice spot for it and I got a 3D printed faceplate that looks factory, just wondering if there is anything like this for the Ram.

I installed an ARB dual compressor under the rear drivers side seat (air chucks at each side of the vehicle) and plan on adding some lighting and a bed rack soon so the switch panel needs to be easily accessible.

Thanks in advance!

brian42

Military
Reaction score
I have read of people making faceplates for the spots in the overhead console but not one for the dash.

I know there have also been threads of trying to put the OEM aux switch panel (from the HDs?) in the lower dash but don't know if they've been completely successful yet.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SpyGoat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
1500 Limited Eco Diesel
I appreciate the feedback! I may just mount it on the side of the center console or beneath the steering wheel.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn