Back in a 4th Gen!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemi_Powa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey All,

Back in the day I had a 2017 1500 Laramie 4x4. Got rid of it during COVID and have just had a 2500 Cummins at my company. Missed having a smaller truck (my HD is a long bed crew cab) which is not so easy to drive and park in the city.

Missing having a truck around but prices have been INSANE until now. Didn't need something quite as swanky, just a truck that was smaller and comfortable. They had a million of these warlocks around here and some solid discounts. Picked up a silver Hemi, with the larger crew cab and larger touch screen like my previous Laramie had. Looking forward to making it my own and doing truck stuff again! Was kinda surprised to see new Gen 4's as they were already several years into the new 1500s when I got the HD. Glad they kept them going, solid truck for the price.

IYIIA5IH4GZN262RBSNDJH75CI-cr-540.jpg

Attachments

• IYIIA5IH4GZN262RBSNDJH75CI-cr-540.jpg
    IYIIA5IH4GZN262RBSNDJH75CI-cr-540.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 5
OP
OP
H

Hemi_Powa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks! My Laramie was Blue Streak Pearl and that thing was an attention magnet, but not the easiest truck to keep clean. That thing had an incredible amount of chrome on it HAHA. I'm really liking the sliver/ black and looking forward to an easier color to clean.