Bed Utility Group

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve Adams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So I bought a 2019 Limited yesterday! One of the options on it was the Bed Utility Group. However when researching the Ram website yesterday, it said it should have come with a Truck Bed Cargo Divider, the dealer said this morning that's incorrect. So my question is, did anyone else get a Truck Bed Cargo Divider with this option?

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I got the bed utility group and didn’t get a divider. I just checked the website and it does show it as an option. However, it looks to be the one that comes with the RAM box option. There is another divider which is still in production that actually slides into those rails. I’d be interested to know if anyone else got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SolidLiquidFox

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
So....this option only gives you the LED light on the bed and some hooks for $395? that doesn't seem right.

The Ram Box package seems more worth it if this is the case.

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
So....this option only gives you the LED light on the bed and some hooks for $395? that doesn't seem right.

The Ram Box package seems more worth it if this is the case.

It also gives you the spray on / roll on liner, which isn’t cheap to begin with. Plus the rail system + 4 hooks (I think this runs for over $200) and the LED lights (a $100+ option). The cargo divider is another $200+ - I am eagerly waiting for it to go on sale - and I didn’t see it mentioned anywhere until this thread.

SolidLiquidFox

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Gotcha. I'm looking at a Longhorn so the bedliner is already included in that one. We going with the Ram Box option.

jimh4662

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 RAM Laramie Longhorn C.C. Delmonico Red PearlCoat
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought Mopar 2019 Bed utility rails from dealer $215.00

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I bought Mopar 2019 Bed utility rails from dealer $215.00

Right. And those lights are another $120 or so, plus dealer programming to activate them. Plus the liner.

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Are the lights available just yet?

I don’t think so. I just know the pricing because I bought my dad a set for his 2014. He liked mine after he saw them. But, he has told me that the dealer needs to be involved to activate their function.

alow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I think the website shows 795 unless the cost is different for different packages. I see the value if I wanted all of it but I think the big draw would be the liner for me which would be $500 alone so I skipped it.

ctgbilly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just bought a 2019 Limited. Came with the Rail and hooks etc.. It does not include the divider. I did however purchase one today from the dealer. It is a 300.00 kit. You have to install an additional rail on the rails that are already in the bed. Then the divider slides into that rail. A little confusing at first but it does allow for incremental adjustments all the way down the bed. Much better than my 16 F150 Platinum divider that only had two locking locations in the bed and was very difficult to put on and remove. Hope this helps.

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I just bought a 2019 Limited. Came with the Rail and hooks etc.. It does not include the divider. I did however purchase one today from the dealer. It is a 300.00 kit. You have to install an additional rail on the rails that are already in the bed. Then the divider slides into that rail. A little confusing at first but it does allow for incremental adjustments all the way down the bed. Much better than my 16 F150 Platinum divider that only had two locking locations in the bed and was very difficult to put on and remove. Hope this helps.

Are you using a cover with it? I had to return mine because I couldn’t use it with my tonneau cover.

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I hope someone makes something aftermarket that just works with the rails... and is much cheaper than dealer option.

Kevin1022

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I just got the rails yesterday and I know they will work with the BakFlip MX4 but my question is, will the cargo divider have enough clearance for the MX4? The clips for the MX4 are not that big but do hang down a bit.

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Laramie Sport 4WD
Engine

Can you show us a picture and what all is included with what you bought? Sounds like a better deal then the 700 option I skipped when I ordered my 19.

Comanche180

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'd like to know if the rails for the cargo tie downs interfere with a tonneau cover attachment

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I'd like to know if the rails for the cargo tie downs interfere with a tonneau cover attachment

The standard bed utility rails? They do not. It might rest on it, but I didn’t have issues. What is a problem is the soft folding tonneau and the bed divider. Those 100% conflict.

2019 RAM 1500 Laramie 4x4

Comanche180

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The standard bed utility rails? They do not. It might rest on it, but I didn’t have issues. What is a problem is the soft folding tonneau and the bed divider. Those 100% conflict.

I ordered the cargo utility group so my concern is with the additional rails the come with that package.

KSH

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 1500
Engine
EcoDiesel
I just got the rails yesterday and I know they will work with the BakFlip MX4 but my question is, will the cargo divider have enough clearance for the MX4? The clips for the MX4 are not that big but do hang down a bit.

Yes.

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I ordered the cargo utility group so my concern is with the additional rails the come with that package.

Those are the ones I am talking about, I think. They come with two tie downs. Those don’t interfere. However, the divider has an additional rail, and that one does.