Bedrug

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justin phipps

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anyone got a idea when Bedrug is coming out with a product for the 19's?

BTW first 1500 i have had in a long time coming from 2500's....... love this truck!

1.jpg

MattF

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v8
I spoke with them yesterday regarding the Bedrug XLT mat - they said a couple of weeks it will be available

Matt

Lights_out

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I called them back on August 6th, back then they said in a few weeks. Still nothing yet but I check every couple of days. Should be soon.

BTW, I checked Husky liner too. They show part # 11091 as fitting 2019 on their website, but it also fits 4th gens too. So I called them. 11091 is for the 2019 CLASSIC, not the new body style. They also said the new one is in development but no ETA.

Lights_out

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
just called and verified the #, going to try to find someone that has it now.

Part # for 4th Gen is BRT09CCK, so BRT19CCK sounds legit. Not listed on Bedrug site yet. Let me know if you find someone that has it, i'm ready to get one.

Lights_out

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Update: Ordered!

Called Bedrug, she verified the Part# and said that Realtruck.com should be able to order it. It's not on their website yet either, but i called them and they have it in their ordering system. It is shipping directly from Bedrug in Tennessee tomorrow. Should have it by the end of the week.

Thanks to JusCrusin for the part #! Been waiting on this one to drop.

OP
OP
justin phipps

justin phipps

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Part # for 4th Gen is BRT09CCK, so BRT19CCK sounds legit. Not listed on Bedrug site yet. Let me know if you find someone that has it, i'm ready to get one.

Autoanything has them for $399 just did the little send a message thing on the screen and they found it for me.

SilverBullet85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Do you guys know if the bedrug will get in the way of led lights that you place under the bed rail?

SilverBullet85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Autoanything has them for $399 just did the little send a message thing on the screen and they found it for me.
Looks like they're running 20% off right now also...I'm waiting in line do to the online chat so they can order me one up. Glad to see others are just as ate up with getting this thing as I am. :)

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I want the one that also includes the tailgate piece. To me that will allow me the full protection along the lines of a spray in bedliner.

Dnsource

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Laramie Sport
Engine
I want the one that also includes the tailgate piece. To me that will allow me the full protection along the lines of a spray in bedliner.

Im pretty new to all this. My truck didn’t come with any type of bed protection. Will this work out since I will be putting in an ultra flex cover? How does this hold up to the ocasional dirty stuff thrown in the bed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Oils not tell you as I e never owned a bedrug before. I was advised to go with one as opposed to a spray in.

Dnsource

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Laramie Sport
Engine
Oils not tell you as I e never owned a bedrug before. I was advised to go with one as opposed to a spray in.

I was thinking of going with the spray in but I think I might’ve changed my mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SilverBullet85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I may be ordering one once I get back to Florida next week. Still on the fence between the full "Classic" or the Bedrug mat with the attached tailgate piece which ISN'T available yet.
So you had me worried but I just checked with Autoanything about my order they placed for me yesterday and they confirmed that it DOES come with the tailgate piece attached. Still doesn't show up on their site so I did the online chat yesterday to order it and actually talked to the same guy a couple of minutes ago to confirm that it has the tailgate piece.