Benny, you there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KSsidewinder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Benny,

Someone on the 4th Gen forum thought you may have some ideas....

The transmission wiring harness was destroyed beyond repair on a 2012 Ram 3500 Cab and Chassis, 4Wd, Cummins, automatic

VIN: 3C7WDTBL9CG147038

Seems to be one year production part and is NLA

Thoughts?

I've tried the usual - junk yards, ebay - nothing - Part number: 68089332AB

Thanks,

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi,
The best we can do is check our nationwide dealer locator which I did and unfortunately no dealers have any stock. I also confirmed your # is correct although there was a revision to 68089382AC

Keep checking salvage yards, That's what I would do

- Benny

OP
OP
K

KSsidewinder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Hi,
The best we can do is check our nationwide dealer locator which I did and unfortunately no dealers have any stock. I also confirmed your # is correct although there was a revision to 68089382AC

Keep checking salvage yards, That's what I would do

- Benny
Thank you for the help...

I have read several posts indicating the engine wiring harness was combined with the trans harness after 2013 - do you know if Part #68145661AA (engine wiring harness) includes the trans harness? I doubt I'd be that lucky

I'd think the harness would have to be pretty long if combined and the pictures of the engine harnesses on ebay don't seem like they'd be long enough....

OP
OP
K

KSsidewinder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Thank you for the help...

I have read several posts indicating the engine wiring harness was combined with the trans harness after 2013 - do you know if Part #68145661AA (engine wiring harness) includes the trans harness? I doubt I'd be that lucky

I'd think the harness would have to be pretty long if combined and the pictures of the engine harnesses on ebay don't seem like they'd be long enough....

Do you know of any good salvage yards that specialize in Dodge/Ram? I made the mistake of filling out a locator form and within minutes had dozens of texts and voicemails from guys with thick Indian accents....

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
That part # is the engine wiring alone from what I can see.

Try this site https://www.car-part.com/ but also see attached. I searched engine harness because alot of sellers are going to sell them all as one.

-Benny

Attachments

• Search Results.pdf
    611.4 KB · Views: 3