Best Tires for Western NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
THIS particular tread pattern is probably excellent in the rain and roads down south. But not worth a crap in snow, ice or slush. And they get that "bald" look when there's still 1/3 tread left. They run out and wear like iron. But Pirelli does have some what look like great all-weather tires.

What size does your truck need, Gusser? The Walmart Coopers I bought, I initially bought on price (because I needed 3 sets) which I don't usually do. But then they had a smoking great deal ...and I couldn't pass it up. I really like them a lot. There's nothing cheap about them other than the price. I've run tons of diferent brand tires over the yrs. I bought two like THIS last yr, and one set of the 10ply version. They're both really good, as good as any other normal AT (not 10-ply) I've run. The tread is real deep. Good winter tire too. A set of those would be in the neighborhood of $650 INSTALLED, balanced and out the door! o_O . That's a smoking deal. Just Walmart swinging a great deal on volume. There are a few guys on the forum here running them. But they might not have them in your truck's size. IDT they have them in 275's either. You could always buy a set and if you didn't like them maybe you can take them to the store for a refund (??).

I also have some DynaPro's AT'2 that are good. But that's a totally different tire, lot more expensive tire too. IDK if they're REALLY any better than like the Cooper AT3 4's. Little rougher riding. You might not notice it on your truck though.

Last edited:

Jim S

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 eTorque
In winter, tracks. Summer, doesn't really matter.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat