Big horn interior.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bruce219

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
pentastar
My Buddy is looking to buy a new ram and I suggested getting the big horn no chrome version.He reckons you can only get it with the console and no jump seat.He wants the jump seat.Anybody know if there is any truth to this? Thanks.

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'd be surprised if you couldn't get it with the bench. I feel like I've seen them before but I don't remember specifically if it was color matched or chrome.

OP
OP
bruce219

bruce219

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
pentastar
Great find JoeCo,I sent him that link,thanks Dude.

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Great find JoeCo,I sent him that link,thanks Dude.

No problem!

The bench seat with the fold down console is standard equipment on the Bighorn. The bucket seat version with large console is an option.

Seems the overwhelmingly majority of the color matched big horns get optioned with the buckets, finding a bench took me a little while, whereas the chrome big horns seemed much easier to find with the bench.

Drew Cardella

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi w/o eTorque
it's because the Sport Appearance package automatically defaults to buckets with the console. You have to specify the bench. Sport is definitely the way to go. I'm not a huge chrome fan either.

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I think the bench seat comes standard and then with higher options you have to take the bucket seats and 8.4 radio best bet is to ride around to a couple of dealers and see whats on the lot

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Yes both are available, I searched two and wanted full console, one in MS had bench.