Black Truck Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

SMKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
LMAO that is right!!

If yall think of someone that was active that needs to be included invite them. otherwise we can do a collage on a couple months. Jay do you still have the cover graphics?

Has anyone talked to Doc about coming over here?

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Righto I have that part down... And if you don't own a hi res camera go Fukken buy one jeez I paid less than a hundo for a great camera

Lol, that was priceless that he didn't have a camera but wanted to be in the calendar :D

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
LMAO that is right!!

If yall think of someone that was active that needs to be included invite them. otherwise we can do a collage on a couple months. Jay do you still have the cover graphics?

Has anyone talked to Doc about coming over here?

Doc left yesterday for a trip to Indiana. Doubt he will be on for a little while.

OP
OP
S

SMKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was chatting with him earlier today in the dfBTC maybe he was on his phone. it was open forum so I did not say anything

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Maybe he didn't leave yet, I know he posted yesterday that he was leaving last night.

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
Yeah I think they are ****tin bricks over there so many newbs and not any of them using a search key I loved it there but all this drama wow I'm in need for a break for a min I'll chill here for a bit I'll still be droppn on there but man something has to be done....

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
I thought about inviting him too but I don't know where the lone is that would be crossed inviting mods soon as you know all of them will be here

OP
OP
S

SMKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah I was hesitant also! but teach is a Mod, so he could invite other Mod's and not get in trouble.....right? lol

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah I was hesitant also! but teach is a Mod, so he could invite other Mod's and not get in trouble.....right? lol

Yes, I will do it when he gets back. I am not too worried about them getting pissed at me.

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
After all it is just a forum right but we still don't need the lil bs to follow over ya know

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah I think they are ****tin bricks over there so many newbs and not any of them using a search key I loved it there but all this drama wow I'm in need for a break for a min I'll chill here for a bit I'll still be droppn on there but man something has to be done....

You and me both. I am taking a break from over there, all the drama and fighting is too much for me. And if you have noticed, the traffic over there has dropped off dramatically since most of the regulars are over here now. Check out the first page of that forum, almost no threads started by regulars in the last few days to a week.

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
I know I even updated my gear thread and kinda failed so sad I was excited and all the newbs have no clue

OP
OP
S

SMKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah I saw the drop off start about two weeks ago then real bad by this past weekend.

And I don't think it will follow us over here

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I know I even updated my gear thread and kinda failed so sad I was excited and all the newbs have no clue

I probably have three posts over there this whole week and last weekend. Just have no interest in the same old stuff that has been gone over a thousand times or the drama that has been boiling over lately.

OP
OP
S

SMKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good morning fellas! Ok just a little bit of business we need to talk about! There is a silver truck club that is growing quickly, so we need to find the est of the Black Trucks and get them signed up!

I will also be checking on some calendars today!

edit: Ok fellas it is the Month of the Okkie!!! Sorry Teach but your month has passed! Turn those calendars boys!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good morning fellas! Ok just a little bit of business we need to talk about! There is a silver truck club that is growing quickly, so we need to find the est of the Black Trucks and get them signed up!

I will also be checking on some calendars today!

edit: Ok fellas it is the Month of the Okkie!!! Sorry Teach but your month has passed! Turn those calendars boys!!

Too bad there isn't a way to send a mass message to the BTC on DF. That would get some guys over here.

OP
OP
S

SMKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Would it get me banned if I put a link in the BTC thread about the 2011 claendar and linked this thread?