Black Truck Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They will eventually get blown away, just like last time!

I am thinking I might go do some recruiting later today for some new members.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I gotta wash mine. I think it's still black lol. it's been a month, I had a lot of **** going on, oh well guess this weekend and a six pack!

southernbnb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
no bath for my baby this weekend!! i work the next three days straight! and its been raining most of the day today so she will have to wait till next week! grrrrr

OP
OP
S

SMKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Another thing I thought of, seasonal pics for the calendar. I know we did this last year best we could, but since we have more time this year lets try to get some good pictures. I am going to take a real nice "fall" shot once the leaves change with the mountains in the background!

Also I spoke with a local printing company at lunch today, and they are gonna quote the calendars for me with two pics one like last year and another in a shadow under the calendar page. I think the main forum calendar was like this. Anyway if you are wanting in pick a month and plan you seasonal pic!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Since I picked June I will try to get a nice summer shot sometime soon while the weather is nice.

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
july i get july...dibs here me now i said july....if not ill take may again those are my months....i live in sunny florida so all i get to pick from are those few months....smkn your doing a fabulous job brother

OP
OP
S

SMKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
this is the latest let me know if you have a preference

Jan--
Feb--
Mar--
Apr--
May--
Jun-- Teach
Jul-- jusjay727
Aug--
Sep--
Oct-- SMKNRAM
Nov--
Dec--

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
ill be doing my ever so great beach scenery its the only way to go since i live in sunny fla....

OP
OP
S

SMKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When it is black we will consider you, BUT I expect a frame off Restoration type paint job. door jambs, under hood, interior, inside bed EVERYTHING!!!!!!

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
it cant be in the BTC calender if its silver! craziness

I guess if I were too pass off a feb. day it would be in november. I'll take february with the pic made in november. Or is that too late?:)