Bluetooth through USB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BarbersBlue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I drive a 2013 Ram with uconnect 3.0. I have listened to music on my iphone by plugging it in to the USB port in the center storage between the front seats. Has anyone used a USB bluetooth adapter to accomplish the same purpose.? Basically, I'm trying to add bluetooth inexpensively and easily.

JPT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I drive a 2013 Ram with uconnect 3.0. I have listened to music on my iphone by plugging it in to the USB port in the center storage between the front seats. Has anyone used a USB bluetooth adapter to accomplish the same purpose.? Basically, I'm trying to add bluetooth inexpensively and easily.
Are you sure your truck doesn't have Bluetooth?

I have bluetooth AND I can use the USB media, they are 2 different settings on the radio...

clifford15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
If you have a 3.5mm AUX port check out the KINVO BT-450 adapter.

reddawg67

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes I do ordered a 20 dollar one plugged in the aux plug with the usb slot as the power source and the other usb as the charging for my phone

ajairola

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This Device sends bluetooth audio through the usb, so it may do what you're looking for.