body lift front bumper brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ole Buck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If anyone has a Performance Accessories 3in body lift # 60123 on their truck could you please send me a picture or a diagram of how to re-install the bumper using the brackets. I have made the required cuts to the bumper and the frame horn. I just cannot figure out how they want the brackets to go. I have their diagram from their instructions i just need a " look hear dumb *** " moment from someone else.

Thanks

OP
OP
Ole Buck

Ole Buck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
well i figured it out. I did some time ago but of anyone else runs into this here ya go. Make sure that when you cut the bracket on your bumper that you cut the the tiny lip, rolled piece, whatever you call it off. because no matter how much trimming you do the bumper will not pull up tight, as in up and down, to your headlights. we have a little of a factory gap to begin with but if you dont get that one tiny spot cut out it will not fit. as far as the brackets, bottom bolt goes in the bottom bracket and frame hole only, the middle goes in the middle bolt goes through the frame and the bottom hole of the bumper bracket. the top bolt goes in the bracket and top bumper hole only. that gives you two bolts in the frame and bumper and one (the top) through the bracket and bumper.