Body mounts installed wrong? need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CSRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello everyone, could someone help me before I take my truck in to service and look like an idiot. I recently purchased a 2019 Ram 1500 with 20k miles. I have been having an issue with vibrations, and truck feels like its falling apart offer bumps and rough roads. I was looking at the body mounts in the rear and the passenger side appears to be different from the driver side. It appears the driver side body mount is missing something, it doesn't look right. The passenger side has a plate that presses up against the rubber and the driver side doesn't have this, its just the bolt going through the rubber mount, its hard to explain but if you look at the attached pictures, you will see what I am talking about. Can anyone confirm if this is how its supposed to be? Doesn't look right to me. Any help would be appreciated. First pic is passenger side, second is driver side. IMG_1141.jpgIMG_1142.jpg

Scottly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HO 6.7 Cummins
There's a TSB on it. Take it to the dealer and mention the noise.