Brake Light on Back Window

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamCanadian

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I have a ’14 Ram 1500 CC and I am now replacing the back brake light on the back window for the third time in just over a year.

First time was a few months after I got the truck (dealer replaced as a show of good faith). Then this past Friday I had it replaced again and was charged.

Now on Monday, its burnt out again.

Clearly there is an issue, just wondered if anyone has had similar issues?

jbr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a ’14 Ram 1500 CC and I am now replacing the back brake light on the back window for the third time in just over a year.

First time was a few months after I got the truck (dealer replaced as a show of good faith). Then this past Friday I had it replaced again and was charged.

Now on Monday, its burnt out again.

Clearly there is an issue, just wondered if anyone has had similar issues?
I would think since your truck is new that it should be covered under the warranty.

When you say burnt out, I am assuming you are talking about the bulbs are burning out??

OP
OP
R

RamCanadian

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I would think since your truck is new that it should be covered under the warranty.

When you say burnt out, I am assuming you are talking about the bulbs are burning out??

yup, I get the brake light out message on the console.

have an appt tomorrow to get them to look at the issue a little deeper

Am3gross

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
Look for moisture getting in there, I have heard about these things leaking water from that spot

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
Unless I'm missing something how are new headlights going to fix his third brake light issue? Wrong link? I'd like to see this brake light you're talking about. Been looking for a replacement myself.

Yeah, I think he posted the wrong link

But search ebay. There all over. LED third brake dodge ram 2009+