Brake Light out Message

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Richard Hunter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have started to get a brake light out message every time I start my 16 RAM Laramie Limited. Both brake lights are working fine. How do I get rid of this message?

Thanks,

barr0208

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 ram 1500 sport long bed
Engine
5.7 3.92 4x4 ruby red
it could be your cab brake light is out check that one ,if it is the brake light out will go off when you put in a new bulb.

OP
OP
Richard Hunter

Richard Hunter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The message has a picture showing the right brake light out. I will check the cab light. Thanks for the tip.

Larry Hammonds

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My 17 is showing the right side out just like that never thought to check that thanks for the tip

Bobthet

Reaction score
Ram Year
Ram 1500 warlock 2021
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just came across this thread since I was getting an error message saying my break light was out. The message shown on the dash has the passenger side out but both passenger and driver side break lights were working not thinking it could be the third light until a read this thread.Thats what it turned out to be. Changed bulb with a 921 problem solved.. Thanks guys!!!!!!!…..Ram Warlock 2021