Build Sheet for 2014 RAM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redeldo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Longhorn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Followed the forum post that showed how to get the build sheet for the 2014 RAM Longhorn we just bought. Worked great, 8 pages long!

So I was going through the listing and ran across a lot that I didn't know was on the truck and in particular 2 things stood out:

1. The build sheet showed a "5 foot cargo box". I thought it looked awfully short when I was checking out the truck but did not know it was that short! I've not seen any mentioned on the forum at all. Maybe a special order or are there others?

2. The build sheet showed a "Raised Ride Height". There are many posts about lifting/leveling/lowering, etc, but have not seen one that came from the factory. Another special order maybe and any idea what exactly it is and how much height?

Also the truck has a Ranch tonneau cover painted to match the truck color. Not sure I like this type cover but heck it came with the truck!
2014 Ram Longhorn.jpg

Csanders1992

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The box is a 5.5'. I'm not sure in 2014 but now you can also get a 6.5' on the crew cabs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eljefe

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Where is the Build Sheet forum you speak of? I did a search and nothing "obvious" came to my attention. Thanks.

tnmotown

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nice truck!

I submitted my info for a build sheet on my truck. Thanks for the lead

ExpressRules

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express Crew Cab & 2019 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I use this for my Jeeps and Rams . get it back in minutes and its from MOPAR .. Jeep - Contact Us

I use one from Dodge which is the same as the Jeep one you posted which provides the equipment list by VIN immediately. I'm at work so don't have it on this computer.

jasonw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi V8
I use one from Dodge which is the same as the Jeep one you posted which provides the equipment list by VIN immediately. I'm at work so don't have it on this computer.

Here you go. This is the Jeep one, but it works for all FCA vehicles that I've tried so far; RAM, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, etc.

tnmotown

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I used that dodge link posted above and sent them my info yesterday afternoon. I got an email replied back with the entire build sheet this morning. Worked like a charm!