Can’t see the bulb I’m trying to replace

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
The bulb circled in red is your headlight bulb (hi/low) beams. The one circled in blue should be an amber turn indicator bulb,
Um...nope
The bulb circled in red is just the Low-beam, the one circled in blue is the High-beams.
Only dual-beam reflective headlights uses a dual-element(Hi/Low) bulb, the OP headlights are the projector style. The turn signals in the projectors are LED strips that are not replaceable.

jr27236

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just bought a led taillight on Amazon for $99 it is literally an exact replacement to the OEM physically. But the illumination is not exactly the same. It's actually brighter and more diffused in the lens than the individual led's in the OEM but for a fraction of cost I got over it quickly lol you might want to check there of FB marketplace always has them

Brettc9177

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Just a quick follow up to this forum and what somebody suggested. I am replacing my lens and I just want to know if they are safe to bake with that strip and plug in there. All other bulbs were removed. I would be baking at 225 F for near 15 minutes

Brettc9177

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Um...nope
The bulb circled in red is just the Low-beam, the one circled in blue is the High-beams.
Only dual-beam reflective headlights uses a dual-element(Hi/Low) bulb, the OP headlights are the projector style. The turn signals in the projectors are LED strips that are not replaceable.
^^

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Docbull