Can you add "touch to unlock" door handles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sp4mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just bought a '20 tradesman, and I was wondering if there is a way to add the keyless entry door handles? I love push button start, but if I've already got the key in my hand to unlock the door, I might as well just use it to start the truck! Seems odd to have one without the other. I saw a thread about doing it with the 4th gen trucks, but I don't know if it's the same parts required. I looked on infotainment.com and they don't have a kit. Any help would be appreciated.

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
plenty have, search proximity door handle install

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I just bought a '20 tradesman, and I was wondering if there is a way to add the keyless entry door handles? I love push button start, but if I've already got the key in my hand to unlock the door, I might as well just use it to start the truck! Seems odd to have one without the other. I saw a thread about doing it with the 4th gen trucks, but I don't know if it's the same parts required. I looked on infotainment.com and they don't have a kit. Any help would be appreciated.