Carvana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tidefan1967

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody on here ever sell a car to Carvana? I used their online tool to see what they would give me for my Challenger (tired of paying for insurance on three vehicles and my wife is a bad driver so its not cheap)and they offered me roughly $5K more than what I owe. Seems to good to be true. I bought the car used so it has a few dings and the rear bumper cover is slightly off color, things you really can't describe with what they give you online. Just wondering what to expect when they look at in person.

chri5k

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
I sold my old F250 to Vroom. They had an online tool where you send them a bunch of pictures and they give you an offer in an hour. They offered $5K more than a brick and mortar dealer offered. They followed through with their offer and no one actually inspected the truck. The only live person I saw was the contract flatbed driver who picked it up from my house after the papers were signed.

PoMansRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
On another forum I frequent, members there had great experiences buying and selling through Carvana, Vroom, etc. I know one wasn't thrilled with the vehicle he purchased and they came and got it and gave him the option of a refund or another vehicle of his choice.

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Anybody on here ever sell a car to Carvana? I used their online tool to see what they would give me for my Challenger (tired of paying for insurance on three vehicles and my wife is a bad driver so its not cheap)and they offered me roughly $5K more than what I owe. Seems to good to be true. I bought the car used so it has a few dings and the rear bumper cover is slightly off color, things you really can't describe with what they give you online. Just wondering what to expect when they look at in person.
Carvana will lowball the **** out of you on anything they do.
I checked into selling them my 18 2500 4x4 with 27K they offered $15,000. Held on to it and 2 weeks later I traded it in to a dealer and got $30K
In a nutshell Carvana can kiss my ass!

Black 20 Ram

OP
OP
tidefan1967

tidefan1967

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well it was a no ******** offer for sure. I thought it over a little and decided to go for it. They came yesterday afternoon with a rollback. The guy looked it over for five minutes, took a few pictures and then after a quick trip around the block he came back and cut me a check for the difference in what I owed the bank and their offer($5080) loaded up the car and left. No lowballing or negotiating either. I guess that's how I will be getting rid of newer cars in the future as it was super easy and no pressure. I guess I'll start looking for a deal on that elusive muscle car again but with a lot more patience.........

Sandevino

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
Good to see they don’t jerk you around. For grins and giggles I looked up my 2020 2500 on their site to see what’s what. No dice....lol

308EFFA0-B0C9-4C55-9BE8-9E8826F789CA.jpeg