Cc back seat floor mat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
For those of you who have updated yalls floor mats please hook me up with yalls old rear seat crew cab floor mat... I had a little accident and no mine is ruined for good... please guys hook me up!!!

OP
OP
GhostRam94

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Ight bud... I'd like to tell y'all what happend but it's pretty damn embarrassing but I'll put it this way,I shorted my amp, burnt a hole in the mat and burnt some of the carpet, blew 2 fuses and shorted my cb radio.... I got everything back going again but the mat and I can't figure what's wrong with my amp.... Oh and my cb antenna is flipping toast.... I was not a happy camper:favorites68:

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
I just looked all through the garage, sorry man they must have gotten thrown out. I have a big ass box with all my old OEM parts, tailights, stock intake box... and I know they were in there, but they're not now. Can't find them anywhere else either. I'll keep looking, but I doubt I'll find them, I looked almost everywhere.

Danimal77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have front and rear factory mats with RAM stitched on them. Mint! just sitting in a box $50 shipped

OP
OP
GhostRam94

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
How much for just the rear?? My front are perfect but not the rear

TXKID

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
if you have your amp under your seat, I was told that if it hit a wire on the seat it could do some serious damage. No clue where you had it, but just fyi in case that's where it was

TXKID

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'll take a look in my garage for my back mat tomorrow btw, if I find it I'll send you a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.