Center console cover / protection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Tof

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Have see 1 or 2 topics about this but didn't resolve my question yet.
Has anyone any experience with a console cover for the 2019 Ram? Looking for one to protect it when my dog stands on it as she always does. She prefers shotgun but for some reason my wife refuses to ride in the back.

There is also a neoprene version.
Problem for me is I am in the Netherlands. if I order I want to be sure it fits well.

And no, I will not use a towel on my console! ;-)

console cover 2.JPG

JD Martin

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The only way I can figure if anyone will know if the previous version fits is to try it. The websites that I have seen them say it's for up to 2018.

JD Martin

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well, I have decided to guinea pig it and ordered one of these. I actually am getting the one with a big dog paw on it, which seems appropriate to me . I'll let you know how well it fits.i suspect these are designed to be universal, since they list them for so many users, but the question is whether or not they'll work with our trucks.

Edit: Here's a link: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/p/12024176251?iid=392103840222

Last edited:

yakalong

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
John let me know if the cover works on the new ram. I recently picked up a ram and still trying to figure out what I need. With my dogs (that I take where I can) I need a cover for the console but have been unable to find one that looks like it will work. So if and when it comes in let me know thanks.

Gen3CoupeTX

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I can add nothing useful to this thread ... But the comment about wife refusing to ride in the back so the dog could ride shotgun was wickedly funny!

stepbill

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well, I have decided to guinea pig it and ordered one of these. I actually am getting the one with a big dog paw on it, which seems appropriate to me . I'll let you know how well it fits.i suspect these are designed to be universal, since they list them for so many uesrs, but the question is whether or not they'll work with our trucks.

JD, the link that you posted goes to a cell phone holder. Would love to see the cover that you are getting.

JD Martin

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
JD, the link that you posted goes to a cell phone holder. Would love to see the cover that you are getting.
? I didn't think I posted a link at all. I'll take a picture of it when it gets here.

Edit: I added a link to what I bought back there. I paid 5 bucks on eBay for mine.

Last edited:

JD Martin

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok! My center console protector arrives and it does in fact fit 2019s with the center console:
View media item 27263View media item 27262View media item 27261
It looks a little wrinkled in the picture but I'm relatively certain I could have pulled it tighter, as I was in a hurry and leaning over the chair when I put it on. It doesn't affect the cover opening or closing.

I got it on eBay for 5 bucks, shipped from the People's Republic. Took almost 3 weeks to get here - apparently customs had to make sure it wasn't a brick of ***** disguised as a dog paw cover. It was advertised for the previous generation, I think 2013-2018.

Matthew9227

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the ram cover and it fits good just have to tuck it in on back part