Charity/GTG in Northeast PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mega Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Hi everyone.

This is open to everybody who would like to attend. A close friend of my folks has asked me to post up about a charity car show he is putting together.

The charity is for a kidney foundation. (Not sure which one yet)

Quick version is, this guy tried to do one last year, but wasn't too successful, just not enough time. He was in dire need of a kidney transplant. His own daughter donated hers, and since then he has pulled through with flying colors. Being that the surgery went extremely well for him and his daughter, he wants to put another one together. This time much more success than last year. Donations will definitely go to the charity. Trucks, Hot Rods, classics, Muscle cars, you name it, he will put it in.

I thought it would be a great idea to have a meet and greet show with a show for a cause.

The show will be held in Hamlin, PA. At a mason hall (it's like a VFW)(Just north of I-84 on rt 191)

Date: August 20th, 2011

All he asks is that you post up if you are going, so I can reserve a spot to keep all the trucks together.

Special guests appearances The Wild Samoans, (from the WWF) may be others joining. Food, drinks, music and so on will be available.

There might be an entrance fee, or donation if you will. Not sure what the cost is, but not expensive at all. There is also a do it yourself car wash about 2 miles away for those who want to wash up for the show.

Please let me know if there is anyone interested in going. I will definitely be going, just trying to get a great crowd to go as well.

Mike
Cell: 631-680-8172
Cell Email: [email protected]

:big_banana_Dance:

Last edited:

(S.M.R) 101

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I'm working in Montrose, PA only 45 min or so from Hamlin.. I'll be there

OP
OP
Mega Mike

Mega Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
That was a fast response.

Awesome, I will def see you there. As I get more info, I will fill you in.

Last edited:

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
What exit is that? (not that it matters) 84 is only an hour long in Pa. But I may get that time off. If not; can you fit a semi In there? I may stop by just to say hello and drop a twenty..............

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
I may be able to make it. I gotta check my schedule with the military.

OP
OP
Mega Mike

Mega Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
This could turn into a really good turnout for a good cause too. Not sure about the semi. Is it a cool custom semi? (Chrome Shop Mafia style) If so, I would make room for that. There is a truck stop at the corner. I can come and get you if needed.

I appreciate all that attend and I am sure the guy running it will appreciate it also.

NJHemiGirl

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 1500 Quad Cab Thunder Road Edition
Engine
HEMI 5.7L V-8
Sounds like a great cause, Mike. I'm going to do my best to be there with you.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
This could turn into a really good turnout for a good cause too. Not sure about the semi. Is it a cool custom semi? (Chrome Shop Mafia style) If so, I would make room for that. There is a truck stop at the corner. I can come and get you if needed.

I appreciate all that attend and I am sure the guy running it will appreciate it also.

Cool Corner of I 84 and 191? I'll look for it tonight. Nah, this aint a custom job. It's a work horse, well donkey. lol

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Even if I could park there (with a semi) I'm not passing by till near midnight. Bummer. Have a great time and post some pix when everyone is slap happy!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca