Chrome Clad Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trap_Shooter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Is Ram ever going to give us another wheel option in a Tradesman level truck other than those ugly Chrome Clad Wheels? Both Chevy and Ford have much better looking options in their base model trucks in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD
If I could find 3 spare tires, that no one thought were gold plated, I would run them instead even with the chrome center cap.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I know it might seem ridiculous they dont offer more options, but its just a wheel. Just buy the ones you want if the truck doesn't come with them. Factory takeoffs are available all over, and sometimes you can even find certain oem replica wheels.

lharrell79

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just go on Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace. There's usually tons of brand new "take-offs" to pick from.

RoadRamblerNJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Just go on Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace. There's usually tons of brand new "take-offs" to pick from.
I don't do facebook and have had several bad situations develop on craigs-convict-list so I haven't done those searches but, what % of them do you think have 8 lugs?

lharrell79

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don't do facebook and have had several bad situations develop on craigs-convict-list so I haven't done those searches but, what % of them do you think have 8 lugs?
Probably 25% of ads are 8 lug. I just looked at Knoxville Craigslist, and there aren't many ads listed. Ebay might be another option. There are many tire/wheel dealers on ebay that will ship a full set of takeoffs.