Cloth Interior Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
For those of you with a cloth interior, what do you use if anything to protect it? I'm usually by myself but when the family piles in it might be nice to have something to protect my light interior.

OP
OP
alow

alow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Appreciate the feedback so far. Looks like the Gyeon stuff might not have some of the carcinogenic stuff scotchguard has.

Kfield

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Appreciate the feedback so far. Looks like the Gyeon stuff might not have some of the carcinogenic stuff scotchguard has.

Just warning it’s a rabbit hole. Once you start the slope in pro-sumer (non OTC) detailing products it gets crazy.

Gyeon is great stuff, check YouTube videos on the products

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

troutspinner

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I don’t do any pre-protection if you will but I use Nature’s Miracle Advanced for removing stains and odors after they happen.

If you have a pet you’ve probably seen Nature’s Miracle at the pet store. It has enzymes that eat proteins, the stuff that causes stains and odors and works extremely well.

On my 14 that I just traded, I found a 4” chocolate stain on the seat my son uses, he most likely spilled a chocolate shake and didn’t tell me.....anyways, sprayed it, waited a day and it almost disappeared. Sprayed it again and it fully disappeared and you can’t tell it ever was stained.

I also have a friend who for some reason seems to ****** every damn fish he catches on my boat. Last trip he managed to create a 12” x 6” spot of blood on my carpet. Like the chocolate, it took 2 treatments but you can’t tell it was ever dirty as well as my boat has no fish odor whatsoever as I use this stuff as a light spray down after trips.

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Camp Dry all the way around. It’s like waterproofing and UV protection at the same time.

I Love my 18 Ram 2500HD 4x4 CC
Blue Streak Pearl off-road package