Color choices Laramie 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5ugly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i drove the 2019 and was blown away. the ivory/white Limited with light colored seats and dark dash looked great. Unfortunatly, I can’t afford the limited so I’m looking at the Laramie. I’m not a fan of black leather simply because in live in a very hot area (South Carolina) and want to do everything I can to keep things cool.
The only options that I have seen for the Laramie besides all black is a very nice tan leather seat combined with a weird orange brown dash and panels.
I’m really surprised that they combined these two colors. I’m sure they appeal to some people but if they are only offering two choices, why this one? For me, the yellow hue in the leather seats next to the orange hue of the dash and steering wheel are way to close on the color wheel and don’t have the satisfing contrast that you would expect. Reminds me of a late eighties dental office decor. Looks outdated to me.

Am I alone on this or do others not like the color combination?

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
In my case I wasn’t too worried about an all black interior. Between the cooling system and my windshield screen, my interior is pretty cool. Plus I figured later down the line I would be having the interior custom done with a color that more so suits me.

CJ Fio

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ivory 3 coat with light interior and love it! Change from the black interiors I have been driving with for 20 years. The lighter interior feels more luxurious to me. All depends what look you are going for.20180718_155029.jpg

20180718_155038.jpg

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Laramie Sport 4WD
Engine
I really like both colors but I like the black for me best,it don't show dirt like the light colors do,but both colors are great.

Kevin1022

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I like my black interior and the beige header in my Laramie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP

5ugly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ivory 3 coat with light interior and love it! Change from the black interiors I have been driving with for 20 years. The lighter interior feels more luxurious to me. All depends what look you are going for.View attachment 137797

View attachment 137798

Ok, I may have to take it back. I have only seen a few pics online but yours actually looks really nice (more brown than orange). I’ll check one out in person. Thanks for posting the pics.

Dr. Jim

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I believe you will like the beige/brown interior when you see it in person. I am waiting for my ordered Laramie with that interior to arrive, probably in September. BTW, my dental office never looked like that!

Elkman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
With the Laramie online build application if I add black tubular side steps I have to add more stuff at a cost of $5,535. Talk about having the customer bend over to buy a RAM truck. I am not about to spend over $55,000 for a half-ton gas powered pickup, or $13,000 more than I paid for a fully equipped 2500HD with the diesel engine in 2011.

One would expect with so much of the trucks being produced in China and Mexico and with non-union labor in the south that this would be reflected in the MSRP but this is definitely not the case.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
^^^^. That is why I decided early on exactly what I needed and was willing to pay for. It’s crazy in order to get one thing, you have to add several Not needed / wanted items. My sales manager mainly orders fully equipped BigHorns as around this way those are the hot ticket items. The problem with that is they are still over the $50,000 mark...

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, here is the color in my Bighorn, not sure on Laramie:

Just so U can see the diff and contrast. And I have a Dash Cover (black) coming from Covercraft to get all that reflection off of the windshield, just saying... (I know, dash cover old school, but so am I, lol)

DSCN0579.JPG

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Lol, there is nothing wrong with a dash cover as a lot of us SQ guys use them. I went an ordered one but since my interior is black, I went with a smoke colored one.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, once the cover gets made and shipped I will report back with pictures and information for anyone interested in ordering.. Just Saying

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Looking forward to, hopefully mine will also be here by then and we can compare. :)