CONFIRMED: Amp Power steps for TRX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David Tittle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Liter Scat Pack Hemi
Hi All,

Wanted to let you know that I installed Amp Research Power Steps model number 76240-01A on my 21 TRX this weekend and they work perfectly. Install took 3 hours with a helper and the only real challenging part was getting wires through a rubber grommet in the firewall -- it's a tight space!

The height of them is perfect for getting in and out and you don't hit the either the inner or outer door sill when getting in/out.

I love them and they're a great addition to the truck.

Amazon link here was the best price I could find: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G87ZLV6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Best,
-Tittle

IMG_5275.jpg

IMG_5274.jpg

IMG_5276.jpg

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
That's not something I ever wondered, but thanks for confirming they fit. Since the sheet metal in the TRX cab is basically the same as any other Ram 1500 CC I'm not surprised they work though.

How are you liking your TRX? Was it worth the sticker price?

OP
OP
David Tittle

David Tittle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Liter Scat Pack Hemi
Considering that I recently saw a Ram 1500 with a level kit and wheels listed for $78K, the TRX for that price range has NO COMPARISON. It's a great truck, lots of luxury, features, power and speed. Everyone tries to race and no one has even come close to hanging with it from a dig and even a roll. My buddy has a C8 that we're going to line up soon ... who knows?!?

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Considering that I recently saw a Ram 1500 with a level kit and wheels listed for $78K, the TRX for that price range has NO COMPARISON. It's a great truck, lots of luxury, features, power and speed. Everyone tries to race and no one has even come close to hanging with it from a dig and even a roll. My buddy has a C8 that we're going to line up soon ... who knows?!?

The trx will smoke it in an 1/8 mile...then the vette starts catching it.

Busa Dave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Getting the AMP XL version put on in about 2 hours. Doing the Cam Lock Tool box as well.

PWonly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Hi All,

Wanted to let you know that I installed Amp Research Power Steps model number 76240-01A on my 21 TRX this weekend and they work perfectly. Install took 3 hours with a helper and the only real challenging part was getting wires through a rubber grommet in the firewall -- it's a tight space!

The height of them is perfect for getting in and out and you don't hit the either the inner or outer door sill when getting in/out.

I love them and they're a great addition to the truck.

Amazon link here was the best price I could find: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G87ZLV6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Best,
-Tittle

View attachment 245574

View attachment 245575

View attachment 245576

Gorgeous looking truck!

GNXtoWS6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.1
I did the Mopar steps and integrated into the Uconnect, all works great