covercraft seatsavers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

British Bulldog

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
Greeting, fellas......
i looked before i posted, but it may have already been discussed, somewhere!
I have had the same set of COVERCRAFT SEATSAVERS now transferred to 3 consecutive trucks and they are so soft now with age. no damage, perfectly serviceable.
I want to replace them now, as new vehicle, wrong fit/colour BUT all i find in search is COVERCRAFT CARHART SEATSAVERS. And a hell of a lot of money, which I would not have paid out in 2014(adjust for inflation, yes I know)
My question is has anyone used these? Are they the same or are there still just the basic Covercraft ones out there.
COVERKING do something similar but not the great reviews I was hoping for. I watched a video where a jeep owner with the waterproof ballistic covers THREW a 5 gall bucket of water over his back seat!!!!!! Too funny! My Covercrafts are now 7 yrs old and still awesome!

Any input appreciated, disparaging or not!
Thanks in advance.

PS, I know there are excellent Coverking ones, other than the ballistic and polycotton, but they are all "semi permanent" and I really appreciate how easy it is to remove for clean and refit the Covercraft Seatsavers I have now.

OP
OP
British Bulldog

British Bulldog

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
I did it! CoverCraft seat savers in tan. ****** brilliant. Why did I even bother looking elsewhere!
covercraft seatsavers in polycotton

tex68w

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
I ordered the CoverCraft Precision Fit Padded Custom Seat Covers, they were rather pricey at $500 for the front seat but worth it for a good fit and to protect the cloth seats and padding.

OP
OP
British Bulldog

British Bulldog

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
Wow! That is expensive. Mine don’t fit as snuggly but I wanted to able to slide them on and off easily. But, a one off purchase right? I read all the time about seats being faded, cracked, ripped by sliding in and out. Both my trucks at 4/5 years, seats as new and unblemished when I traded.