Daystar Spacers + Revel Links - Lost Turning Circle (no rubbing)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baldnut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am in the UK and have just received my 2022 Ram Rebel import. All was good, I had 35" Toyo Open Country tyres fitted on Fuel Ammo Wheels. There was no rubbing or issues other than the rake of the back being higher than the front.

I done the install without a problem, but since then the car literally can't turn with the lock on, its as if the revs are taken away. When I check all around the wheel there is no rubbing at all, its catching nothing.

The upper control arm is literally around 15mm away from the air suspension leg which was previously if I remember rightly was much further away. I know that I can get longer Upper Control Arms, but does it sound like the problem could be down to the upper control arm not long enough or does it sound like its something else?

I don't really want to pay $500 for the upper control arms if its not going to fix the problem as, in the UK I also have shipping, import duty and VAT to pay so it would end up around $1000 by the time I get it to the UK.

Anyone ever experienced this problem (lack of revs and struggling to move on full lock)?

I don't know if I need to strip it all out back to how it was or buy the bigger control arms?

Many thanks