Dealer in Vero Beach - Recalls on 2015 3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sacrcflyer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2015 longhorn 3500 srw with the 6.7 and have been in the process of moving from delaware to florida and I have put off the recalls, scr update,airbag,tailgate and a couple others.
My question is
Is there anybody on this site that can recommend a dealership in the vero beach area ? I had a garage in delaware for over 40 years and knew the dealership that had the good deisel tech. ( small community ). But down here I know no techs and don't want to take it to the wrong place. Any input appreciated.

Thanks Bret

radkawi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
No references for the one in VB but use the one north of there in Melbourne. Didn't buy there but have still always been good to me! Never a mention of anything I've modded or lifted when it came to repairs they just took care of it.

Deathpunch0311

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Vatland service dept is great. See robin out back. She will make sure what you want done will get done.