Looking for hard waterproof tonneau cover for 2015 Ram 3500 crew cab short bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sddsmith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins Diesel
I've just purchased a travel trailer and will be traveling quite a bitwith and I need some addtional lockable waterproof storage for various camping items that won't fit in the travel trailer. In my look at the markeplace, I've run into the Peragon foldable cover

https://www.peragon.com/shop/covers/Ram/3500/2015?variant=T2355-D3-SB-LIM&trim=limitedhd&bed=s

I'm wondering if folks here have any experience with this product or have recommendations for something different that they really like.

Thanks,

-Dale

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I've just purchased a travel trailer and will be traveling quite a bitwith and I need some addtional lockable waterproof storage for various camping items that won't fit in the travel trailer. In my look at the markeplace, I've run into the Peragon foldable cover

https://www.peragon.com/shop/covers/Ram/3500/2015?variant=T2355-D3-SB-LIM&trim=limitedhd&bed=s

I'm wondering if folks here have any experience with this product or have recommendations for something different that they really like.

Thanks,

-Dale
I haven't had this style but saw a person in NY trying to use it with snow on it. Wouldn't fold correctly. I actually wanted this style but went with BakFlip instead. The way it folds seems a bit more forgiving when srap is in it. So far, I like it and easy to fold up and return to flat. Good luck.

Gub701

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Hello,
I have a hard trifold bed cover that I am looking to sell for a similar reason. WeatherTech brand, like new. Recently bought a 5th wheel and will be switching to a roll up canvas. My apologies if this type of reply is not appropriate. New here.