Dealer was actually helpful!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gustheram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
So, back in December, I took my truck in for one of the 4 free oil changes I get. The service advisor, when she got in the truck, said it smelled like I had a leak. I never smelled anything, but then I can't smell subtle smells half the time anyway due to allergies. I thought she was crazy so I put off the appointment but finally got it in yesterday for the leak test. Sure enough, apparently my 3rd brake light was leaking. Dealer cleaned everything up and repaired the seal. I'll of course be checking things out thoroughly the next time it rains though. Moral of the story, sometimes the dealer is actually helpful and not just an obnoxious waste of time! Yay for the dealer actually being helpful. Hope you all get the same luck out of your dealers but for those close enough Greenway in east Orlando has a pretty solid service department.

Flip-er

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Big Horn 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Always GOOD to hear of a good dealer, they are few and far between now a days