Deck replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stanimal

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi. Wondering if someone can give me some info or recommendations for replacing the stock cassette deck in my 04 1500. I the search but was unsuccessful. Any help is appreciated...

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
SRT 10 Viper Motor and Tranny
I would suggest going to Crutchfield and seeing what they have. After that try to find what they recommend at better prices elsewhere.

chedched

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Do you want aftermarket or stock. Stock doesn't mean exactly what you have. Some other "stock" radios will fit your truck...

OP
OP
S

stanimal

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Finding a stock cd player with aux input that was a direct plug and play would do for now. I don't know what parts will intermixed... will I will check the crutchfield link... Thanks.

MoparMulisha

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
There are a couple options like they said, you can go after market or you can stay OEM.
Do you have:
w/o nav; AM-FM stereo-cass, w/CD player, CD changer
w/o nav; AM-FM stereo-cass, w/o CD player
Or you can look to see if you can upgrade to AM-FM stereo-CD player instead of the cassette deck if you only have the AM-FM stereo-cass option and stay OE that way.