Device Not Supported-Updated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bourgeois

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I have two 2019 Rams. 1 is a Limited, the other is a Longhorn Laramie Edition. Both have this error that comes and goes. Recently the Limited's navigation had me driving thru water in the middle of another state and my carplay did not work. Ordered system updates & navigation updates for both trucks. Did the limited 1st & 20 minutes in, got an Error Code 20. Called Uconnect and was told oh no, your firmware failed therefore, your entire radio needs replacing in both trucks. This is a known issue they have that is free of charge. you have to bring it to a dealer for a detailed diagnostic. They will contact Uconnect to get a case opened by a case manager, who approves it and orders the radio, ships to dealership. This process takes about a week and a half. My radio in my Limited was changed out 5 days ago and all my issues have been solved!!! It took 2 hours for the dealership to replace it. The radio for the Longhorn Laramie was ordered yesterday. Was told this will also affect the camera function. Call 1-877-855-8400, option #9. I then had to Call Here.com (where I purchased the updates online) to return & get a refund on the updates.