Diablo pulsar tuner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rrjjpp74

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just seen this tuning from diablo. Anyone know anymore?

ksn240

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Many people are running this. It is the same as the Edge Pulsar. Seems to be pretty good. I will be getting one in the future. The good thing about it is if you need to take the truck in for service, you can take it back off in 5 minutes.

OP
OP
rrjjpp74

rrjjpp74

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Many people are running this. It is the same as the Edge Pulsar. Seems to be pretty good. I will be getting one in the future. The good thing about it is if you need to take the truck in for service, you can take it back off in 5 minutes.

Wonder if dealer can detect it was hooked up?

ksn240

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Wonder if dealer can detect it was hooked up?
That's up for debate. They wouldn't know it just by looking at the truck which is always a plus.

Ultimately, I'm sure there is some sort of trace that something was changed. The computers in these trucks log all kinds of information, so it's certainly a possibility they could see something.

RAPOM 707

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have both the Pulsar and Pedal Commander. Running both works good as well, however since installing my Borla exhaust I have preferred setting the Pulsar to stock with MDS off and Pedal Commander to Sport +3. This has me thinking I may end up removing the Pulsar and selling it and just using the gear limiter to keep mds off. I had the Pulsar by itself first and i could tell a huge difference, but I have an addiction to mods and couldn't help but try the other as well.

Nickels

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Im curious the gains achieved when on economy mode. Anyone try economy yet?

Fatbob Frank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
I have both the Pulsar and Pedal Commander. Running both works good as well, however since installing my Borla exhaust I have preferred setting the Pulsar to stock with MDS off and Pedal Commander to Sport +3. This has me thinking I may end up removing the Pulsar and selling it and just using the gear limiter to keep mds off. I had the Pulsar by itself first and i could tell a huge difference, but I have an addiction to mods and couldn't help but try the other as well.
PM me if you do...

CoHam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Pulsar is made by a company called Edge in Salt Lake City, Utah. Edge, Diablo Sport, Superchips, and some other brands were purchased by Powerteg LLC and then purchased again in 2015 by Holly Performance Group. For some reason the Pulsar (and maybe other stuff) is marketed under the name Diablo Sport, Superchips, and the original Edge brand name. I guess they are leveraging the popularity and reputation of the Diablo Sport and Superchips names, but to me it was just confusing. It is the same device regardless. I have one and like it. I watched this video for the first time a few minutes ago and agree with everything this guy said.

Last edited:

Todd Brown

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 L Hemi
I just saw this video yesterday . I will be getting this soon , I'm curious about warranty issue though I read messages above about warranty & I agree with all . I just don't know if I should wait or install now ‍♂️ I have heard great things about this tune I guess you can call it