do you have a name for your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Al Handy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes I did, they are RamMan hubs, he appears to use stock Ford hubs, modified to fit our axles. They work, I am little dissatisfied with the actual hubs, they seem to be cheap knock offs of the OEM Ford units, and they are hard to get engaged. In addition I am not sure if they are interfacing (tone ring to wheel speed sensor) properly. Prior it installing the hubs, the antilock brake module, and control valve replaced. I still get an error message once in a while notifying me that the system is off line.

They installed in a couple of hours and were just a bit less expensive then the Dyna-trac units. Both of the hub options indicated that they would fit the 2018 rim. Hind sight it may have been better to wait for the Dynatrac units. I ordered them but canceled after waiting almost 9 months for them.

RDNKB34R

Reaction score
I call mine the same thing that Al Bundy used to call his Dodge......." The Dodge "

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Red Beast, unless truck making me so unhappy, then it is: F-----g Truck. LOL.