Dodge bad customer service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

Nate12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes but was able to push it down and it stayed, just started getting worse, seen multiple post of people having the same problem

shredder

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7, SRW, 8ft. Bed, Load Leveling, Night Edition, Sunroof, 50 gal. tank, CP3, Tonneau Cover,
What's it maybe a $10 item....:happy175:

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
So I'll stop being a jerk after this, but if it was acting up even slightly before the warranty ran out, why didn't you have it addressed then? I'm sorry man but this one's on you. Typically recalls aren't issues so quickly unless it's a safety issue.

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My 2019 1500 truck only has 43000 called today about the glove box not closing all the way and light staying on, they will not cover because of the 3600 mile warranty even though a lot of people are having same problems, If this is the way they treat the Dodge owners I am going to recommend that people not buy I know that I will not by another

Why did you wait until the warranty ran out before you tried to get it fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yeah I’m a picky sob but if it’s out of warranty then yer kinda fked unless you get lucky. Glove boxes arent complicated. Just fix it.

For some anything mechanical is complicated lol.

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Did you join th

Did you join the forum yesterday to complain about the glove box that is out of warranty? Maybe you should have a bought an extended warranty to cover your RAM longer than 36,000 miles.

That's what I did. I got the 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty just for those little annoyances. But crying over spilt milk won't solve it. Did they not offer you an extended warranty when you was purchasing the the truck or did you not want to spend a little extra money for the peice of mind about it.

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I did buy the extended warranty, not covered under the warranty, I joined to complain about the problem because there have been multiple complaints about this happening, I know that they cannot cover problems out of warranty but when it is a defective part and people are having trouble they should be responsible for the repair, the customer service said that if they have a recall they would repair

You must have not got the bumper to bumper warranty

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Definitely should sell the truck and purchase some other brand. Also, picket in front of the RAM dealer spinning a sign that says "Don't but a RAM. They won't fix minor stuff after the warranty has expired" and drive around in your new Ford, Chevy, Toyota, Nissan or whatever with one of those big signs in the bed that says "I sold my RAM because the glove box light broke and RAM won't fix it because I am way out the warranty period." That will show them.

Ha ha. You're right that would make a great commercial.

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Alright I understand it is out of warranty but when multiple people have the same problem and it is a defective part they should repair,

***Edited by a Moderator to remove childish name calling***

It was probably out of adjustment. Did you look and see if it could be adjusted or is that too complicated lol

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You must have not got the bumper to bumper warranty

Pretty sure they're is no extended warranty that would cover interior parts like this. Even maxcare lifetime doesn't cover it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

kidmandudebro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sorry for not reading all 4 pages but do we know why its not closing?

Did you contact Dodge Corporate?

Last edited:

sawz

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500 QC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
With all the money you saved NOT buying the extended warranty you can pay for the repair.

Marshall

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have never heard of this problem before, never had it myself, how hard could it be to find out what is wrong and just fix it, Too much stuff in the box, latch out of adjustment? Is it the top or lower box?

TOMMYGUNNZZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L HEMI
My 2019 1500 truck only has 43000 called today about the glove box not closing all the way and light staying on, they will not cover because of the 3600 mile warranty even though a lot of people are having same problems, If this is the way they treat the Dodge owners I am going to recommend that people not buy I know that I will not by another

Dgriffi2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Wow the guy makes one post complaining the dealer won’t repair his glove box under warranty and gets hit with 4 pages of backlash! (I think he probably got the point after page 2) I agree he’s sol because he’s way past 36,000 miles but damn y’all are being just a bit harsh aren’t you? “Welcome to the forum!” Lol