Dodge bad customer service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jungle Jim

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel 6.7
I have a 2016 Ram 2500 with 6.7 Cummins.56,000 miles and still under waranty care for drivetrain. Been a good truck and hope it continues that way.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Sure the OP isn't listening anymore, but, it's a glovebox latch. It shouldn't be complicated to adjust. I haven't looked at mine, but I gotta believe the latch is probably 4 screws and the post is probably 4 more. This is a minor issue, an annoyance at best. Even if this was under warranty, I'd probably fix it myself anyhow. Takes 20 minutes vs. several hours getting to the dealer, etc.

Sorry to the OP for 9 pages of spam, but it a fairly petty complaint, IMO.

Ed Brock

Reaction score
Ram Year
1985 & 2015
Engine
318 & 3.0 Diesel
No need to say anything. People covered the jest of it. Buy an extended contract.

Jim Ballantyne

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Don't expect and dealer/company to cover items out of warranty. It's not going to happen and shouldn't be expected unless it is a safety recall.

I can tell you that my upper glove box on my 2019 RAM 2500 was replaced under warranty at about 11,000 miles. When you pushed the button the spring loaded cover wouldn't open well and not at all in cold weather. It took two time to get it right and the mechanic said he did some tweeking to fix and obvious manufacturing problem. It works great. It took a few hours and probably more expertise than I have to fix/replace.

TestPilot57

Reaction score
Ram Year
none
Engine
Godzilla 7.3
A contract is a contract.

Sure, one party can make CONCESSIONS, but realize that's what it is. A CONCESSION.

A contract is a contract.

Anything better than that is a bonus.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
professionalish