Doh moment with first crew cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goose_1327

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Don’t think I’ve done that. I do roll down the back window instead of the front lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too many times I’ve done this pulling into a drive-thru lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18ram18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Can't say that I've done that.....I probably will now. That's one of those deals when you see that you opened the wrong door just kind of dig around a few seconds and act like your looking for something. Then calmly go to the front door.

KahneFan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When I drive my wife's Yukon, I'm constantly adjusting her air or radio trying to put the truck in reverse (Ram shift knob). Then I get back in my truck and grab the air looking for a shift arm.

radio.jpg

Kukailimoku

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
F
So given this is my first cab, I've had a few instances in which I'm walking from the back of the truck and start to get in the second door instead of the front door. Just so used to grabbing the first door handle that comes up. Have a good laugh at my expense.

:doh2:

First-world probs.
I like 1st world probs.
Hate third-world problems.

Basslicks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
I've never done that, but I could definitely see how it could happen.

Funny stuff, man.

PowrRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Big Horn
Engine
3.6L V6
So given this is my first cab, I've had a few instances in which I'm walking from the back of the truck and start to get in the second door instead of the front door. Just so used to grabbing the first door handle that comes up. Have a good laugh at my expense.

:doh2:

This happened three years ago. After having leased seven F150's since the mid-90's I got my first Ram. After a couple days of having it I went to open the door and climb in and I banged the edge of the front door on my forehead. Got a nice bruise. I apparently had gone with muscle memory and opened the door thinking it was a Ford door. Hasn't happened since.

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Walked out of a convienience store, opened the door and saw my radar detector was gone AND the console was 8" back from the dash, oh ****, wrong truck. Same color Ram right next to mine. In my defense I didn't have any coffee yet.:rolleyes:

Wahrsuul

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So far I've only seen one other yellow Ram in my area, and it's a later model.

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Yes you'd need serious sun glasses to confuse that with another Ram.

Looks good though.

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Walked out of a convienience store, opened the door and saw my radar detector was gone AND the console was 8" back from the dash, oh ****, wrong truck. Same color Ram right next to mine. In my defense I didn't have any coffee yet.:rolleyes:

I’m a rofflmfao!!! [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji24]

I Love my 18 Ram 2500HD 4x4 CC
Blue Streak Pearl off-road