Doh!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Reminds me of a turkey hunt I was on with a friend a few years ago. Had a 2wd Frontier on road tires! Saw a path to where we wanted to go, small ruts but full of water. He asked me, "think we can make it?" I said, "Hell no!" as he decided to send it anyways.

Forgot to turn traction control off and we instantly sank to the frame. 14+ hours camping in the middle of the road in -10 degree F weather and snow on the ground.

That ******, I never let him live it down haha.

Our 1500s are pretty much 2wd when it comes to this stuff. That looks like a ***** to fish that truck out.

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
It helps to have about 1500 lbs in the bed when attempting things like this, plus plenty of beer and ice.

MSgtZ

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Did that (only in a deeper muddy puddle or maybe better put a muddy lake) with a military Hummer during training many years ago in Germany. The 6.2L GM diesel didn't like ingesting all that moisture (the puddle was deep enough to almost sink a tank) and let the world know about it. Thankfully no top or doors on it as only the top of the windshield was visible above the water. Thankfully I was the student and didn't get in trouble as I was following my instructors directions :doh2:

lpennock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L & 6.7L Cummins
Did that (only in a deeper muddy puddle or maybe better put a muddy lake) with a military Hummer during training many years ago in Germany. The 6.2L GM diesel didn't like ingesting all that moisture (the puddle was deep enough to almost sink a tank) and let the world know about it. Thankfully no top or doors on it as only the top of the windshield was visible above the water. Thankfully I was the student and didn't get in trouble as I was following my instructors directions :doh2:
I've stuck 60s up to the fenders in those holes.

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Going up to the headlights is just an embarrassment

Going up to the headlights & not shutting your ignition Off instantly is Costly

Stewart

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
It helps to have about 1500 lbs in the bed when attempting things like this, plus plenty of beer and ice.

It helps to have about 1500 lbs of beer and ice in the bed so you can attempting things like this.

I fixed it for you. :cheers: