door sizes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dodgekenworth

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
could somebody explain rear door size and difference between quad and crew on 2009 to 2012 and and what rear doors interchange for years thanks

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Quad cab doors are not as wide as crew cab. If you search on car-parts.com it will show you what fits. Assume you are a 1500, should be 2009 to 2018 if a crew cab, 2009 to present (up to 2018 and then onwards in classic style only) if quad cab. I don't know if 1500 classics had crew cab. Someone else can let you know but if yes, then 2019 to present in classic style should possibly also work but also defer to those that know better. You can call any of the recyclers on the page I identified and they will confirm for you.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
At one time, i carried a tape measure with me, actually i still do.

I measured my 2009 Quad Cab front door, at a certain point
Then i looked at vehicles when i drove anywhere
I then measured a first series ( 2009 - 2012 ) Gen 4 Crew Cab & a Standard Cab & a Mega Cab, every door was measured at the same point on the doors.

I believe that the Crew & Quad Cab front doors are the same
The other doors, i don't recall & i have misplaced the note book that had several pages of notes on Rams
Chrysler & FCA had a website with all the measurements, but not that Stellantis took over, they are removing all online notes that would allow Customers to work on their own vehicles.

I am surprised that they have not removed the
Mopar Collision Repair Instructions

Now if you go to the Ram BodyBuilders website, you have to sign in

Ram wiring code, etc.