Driver window switch play

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BuschLatte420

chill water by day, drink beer by night
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 classic tradesmen crew cab 6’4 box
Engine
5.7L NON E-TORQUE 3.92 gears 4x4
Anyone here ever notice if they can move the driver window switch up and down in a sliding manor? Very minimal but I noticed this on just the driver door like the switch or panel was not manufactured to spec properly? Will be bringing up to dealer but for a new vehicle was annoying to notice this already. Not up like removing, but sliding in place. New vehicles are awesome!

Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It might not have been installed securely enough. It might be easy enough to fix, but it’s hard to say without having hands on it.

J054UA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’ve noticed the same thing on mine. Did you ever get it looked at or just learned to live with it?

OP
OP
BuschLatte420

BuschLatte420

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’ve noticed the same thing on mine. Did you ever get it looked at or just learned to live with it?
I am waiting to bring it in for the first service and then I will bring it up, and a few other things. Figured first oil change at 1000 miles they can do it all.

OP
OP
BuschLatte420

BuschLatte420

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Had first service but sure what they did but they fixed it, but need a whole new door panel because the cup where you put your fingers in to close the door won’t go in all the way still.